سورہ بنی اسرائیل ۱۷۔ آیت: ۷-۲۱
اگر تم نے بھلائی کی تم نے بھلائی کی اپنی جانوں کے لئے اور اگر تم نے برائی کی تو اُن (اپنی جانوں) کے لئے۔ ۷
جس نے ہدایت پائی تو صرف اُس نے ہدایت پائی اپنے لئے اور جو گمراہ ہوا تو صرف گمراہ ہوا اپنے اوپر۔
اور کوئی بوجھ نہیں اٹھاتا کوئی اٹھانے والا دوسرے کا بوجھ۔ ۱۵
اور دیکھو کس طرح ہم نے فضیلت دی انکے بعض پر بعض
۲۱اور البتہ آخرت سب سے بڑے درجے اورفضیلت میں سب سے برتر ہے۔
11. The prayer that man should make for good, he maketh for evil; for man is given to hasty (deeds).
12. We have made the Night and the Day as two (of Our) Signs: the Sign of the Night have We obscured, while the Sign of the Day We have madeto enlighten you; that ye may seek bounty from your Lord, and that ye mayknow the number and count of the years: all things have We explained indetail.
13. Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spreadopen.
14. (It will be said to him:) "Read thine (own) record: Sufficient is thy soul this day to make out an account against thee."
15. Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benefit: who goeth astray doth so to his own loss: No bearer of burdens can bear theburden of another: nor would We visit with Our Wrath until We had sent anmessenger (to give warning).
16. When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of thislife and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then(it is) We destroy them utterly.
17. How many generations have We destroyed after Noah? and enough is thy Lord to note and see the sins of His servants.
18. If any do wish for the transitory things (of this life), We readily grant them - such things as We will, to such person as We will: inthe end have We provided Hell for them: they will burn therein, disgracedand rejected.
19. Those who do wish for the (things of) the Hereafter, and strive therefor with all due striving, and have Faith,- they are the oneswhose striving is acceptable (to Allah).
20. Of the bounties of thy Lord We bestow freely on all- These as well as those: The bounties of thy Lord are not closed (to anyone).
21. See how We have bestowed more on some than on others; but verily the Hereafter is more in rank and gradation and more in excellence.
Surah Bani Israel 17, ayat 7-21