Musa Se Marx Tak
by Sibte Hassan
by Sibte Hassan
A revolutionary book on Socialism (Communism/Marxism).
Socialism = اشتراکیت
Socialism in Google:
An economic system in which the basic means of production are primarily owned and controlled collectively, usually by government under some system of central planning.
An "economic, social and political doctrine which expresses the struggle for the equal distribution of wealth by eliminating private property and the exploitative ruling class. ...
The view that the government should own and control major industries using the dollars earned to provide benefits to citizens.
Socialism In Dictionaries:
a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole.
(in Marxist theory) a transitional social state between the overthrow of capitalism and realization of communism.
the set of beliefs which states that all people are equal and should share equally in the wealth of the country, or the political systems based on these beliefs.
1. an economic theory or system in which the means of production, distribution, and exchange are owned by the community collectively, usually through the state. It is characterized by production for use rather than profit, by equality of individual wealth, by the absence of competitive economic activity, and, usually, by government determination of investment, prices, and production levels.
2. any of various social or political theories or movements in which the common welfare is to be achieved through the establishment of a socialist economic system.
3. (in Leninist theory) a transitional stage after the proletarian revolution in the development of a society from capitalism to communism: characterzed by the distribution of income according to work rather than need.
1. a political or economic theory in which community members own all property, resources, and the means of production, and control the distribution of goods.
2. the system of government that is based on this theory.
3. in Marxist-Leninist theory, the transition stage between capitalism and communism.
in short: Socialism/Communism/Marxism is a political/economical theory, which is against Capitalism, in this theory the main resources of production(ذرائع پیداوار) are not controlled by 'one person' but the whole community.
Marx was first man to take this 'Socialism' seriously, so word 'Communism' mostly annouced by Marx for socialism, and due to Marx, it was also called 'Marxism' ...
There are much more complexities in this theory, it is not as much simple as told in above definitions, but we'll inshaAllah solve this riddle by helping above book and through my blog.
Summary of each Chapter will follow, with Questions n Critics n Excerpts.
I am not a Socialism Master, indeed I am just a Student, trying to understand things, so I'll raise 'common man' questions and critics on socialism, therfore i am looking for guidance ...